AKI HAKALA RULEZ :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AKI HAKALA RULEZ :)

Forum about Aki Hakala and The Rasmus

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you know what is the name of Aki's sister?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ixchelakis
*New Member*
*New Member*

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Do you know what is the name of Aki's sister? Empty
PostSubject: Do you know what is the name of Aki's sister?   Do you know what is the name of Aki's sister? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:57 am

HI gIRLS!!

i HAVE ONE CUESTION. . . ¿DO YOU KNOW THE NAME OF AKI'S SISTER? SOME PEOPLE SAYS: IS MARY, BUT I DON'T KNOW ABOUT HIS FAMILY (mOM, DADDY, SISTER) OTHERS SAYS THAT HE HASN`T A SISTER BUT HE HAS A BROTHER. . . ¿dO YOU KNOW SOMETING?
Back to top Go down
Akusia
Admin
Admin
Akusia

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Do you know what is the name of Aki's sister?   Do you know what is the name of Aki's sister? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:48 pm

I heard that Aki had the sister and about the brother nor I did not hear.I do not also know unfortunately as they have on the name I do not know
Back to top Go down
https://akihakala.darkbb.com
ixchelakis
*New Member*
*New Member*

PostSubject: Re: Do you know what is the name of Aki's sister?   Do you know what is the name of Aki's sister? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:07 am

Shocked oH! Thank U!! Yes, Is a mistery the Aki's family! thank U for your answer!!! Star

Chocolate Yes I heard that he has a sister but here in Mexico some girls said me that he had a brother, and one spanish girl said me the same. . . I know that he has a sister and it's all. If you know something more, please, tell me!!

Thank U!!!
Back to top Go down
Akusia
Admin
Admin
Akusia

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Do you know what is the name of Aki's sister?   Do you know what is the name of Aki's sister? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:08 pm

I had one picture Aki with the very similar boy to him and many persons somewhere it thought, that this his brother the twin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://akihakala.darkbb.com
ixchelakis
*New Member*
*New Member*

PostSubject: Re: Do you know what is the name of Aki's sister?   Do you know what is the name of Aki's sister? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:32 pm

Shocked Oh! Can you put the picture? please. . . maybe he has a brother!!! wow, Aki is a mistery!!! thank u!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you know what is the name of Aki's sister?   Do you know what is the name of Aki's sister? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you know what is the name of Aki's sister?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AKI HAKALA RULEZ :) :: Aki Hakala - www.akihakala.darkbb.com :: Aki Hakala-
Jump to: